•circle screw with washer and nylon nut
Drill a Hole in the center of the longer end of your Deer Cart you can get them at any hunting store. Anywhere from $70-$100 range so still alot cheaper then any bike trailer on the market with similar hauling capabilities which range from $250-$450 range.
•Thread the circle screw through the whole put on the washer and nut like the picture below
Now just add the carabiners to your bike rack and then connect them to your new hitch. Bam you have a 250lb hauling bike trailer! You can add rubber or electrical tape to the carabiners and circle screw to quite the rattling noise
•4 Bungee Cords
•10ftx10ft Poly Camo Tarp
• 250lb Capacity (Can carry 2 weeks worth of food, water and gear for you bike tourers)
• 20mph Top Speed
• Heavy Duty All Terrain Solid Rubber Tires (No flats ever)
• 100% Water Proof, Mildew Proof,Tear Resistant,Acid Resistant, and UV Coated Protection for your gear with the 10×10 Heavy Duty Tarp.
• Trailer can be converted into a Wheel Barrow or a Hiking Gear Hauler for those time when you need to carry extra gear through rough terrain.
• Securely Attaches to any rear bicycle rack.
• Perfect for those long distance nomadic adventure bicyclist who need a sturdy reliable trailer.